Monday, October 27, 2008

The Last Day


After being home with Klein for the last six weeks, I have to go back to work tomorrow. Of course I don't want to go back to work however; I don't have a choice. The good news is is that grandma is going to be watching him. I know she will take very good care of him.

Today Klein and I are making the most of our day. Even though it is 30 degrees today we managed to go to the jewelry store, travel agency, wal-mart, fabric store, and TJ Max. The rest of the day I am just going to hold him:) He is such a blessing and boy and I going to have hard time leaving him tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He lookes so cute all bundled up. WOW 30 degrees!! It's in the 70's here right now. I'm so sad that you have to go back too. I wish you could stay home to snuggle on him all day. Good luck tomorrow!

Nana-Judy said...

I think it would be so hard to do that! I feel for you.

But I know that in a few weeks you will have established a routine, again. Will Grandma come to your house? I'm thinking he will probably go to hers, right?
Heres to a good adjustment for everyone!

Abby said...

Look how full those baby cheeks are! He's a cutey!

Lori said...

Grandma Bonnot lives directly accross the street from us, so I will take Klein to her house. If she came to my house I would have to keep it clean...

Nana-Judy said...

Gotcha! Totally understood...It's great that she lives so close,then. No sticking him in the car sear and traveling several minutes...