Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Weekend in Columbia


We spent Saturday at the Columbia Mall looking for some good end of the season bargains. Wow, we saw a lot of people there we know. It’s funny because I go to the Jefferson City Mall all the time and never see anyone I know. I guess JC is not the popular place to hang out.

After our adventure at the mall we stayed the night at a new hotel by the college campus. The kids were so excited! All they wanted to do was swim in the indoor pool. Why spend thousands of dollars at Disney World when they are just as happy in a hotel swimming pool 30 miles up the road???



2 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

Looks like all of you were having a fun,relaxing[?], get away!! Good for You!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss that mall! That was my favorite mall to go to. Chris use to get crap from the guys at work cause they said we went to Columbia every day that Chris had off. We just loved it there!