Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally

Well, it has been over a year since I have posted anything. I don't know why I have picked today to do so because I don't have much to report. Life has been crazy with it's ups and downs. I just have to remember that things happen for a reason and everything will work out in the end.

When I have time - in a about a year - I will post pictures from our vacation. We had a BLAST in Chicago. I can't wait for me and Patrick to be able to go with out the kids sometime:)

Stay cool! I am so ready for the fall!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You know the funny thing is I wondered if you would ever post anything again on here and then you ask a few days later if we ever check it!

Anonymous said...

I'm almost as bad at posting now a days Lori...It's been awhile since I've even loaded the pics off of the camera on to the computer. I'll have to start checking yours again to see if you've kept up. haha

Nana-Judy said...

I saw your post the other day, but I was in a big hurry and didn't comment. Glad to see you here again!