Friday, December 19, 2008

Truman's 5th Birthday


I haven’t bloged much lately, there just seems to be so much going on and when I have an extra minute I just want to rest, not be on the computer. Also, I have “misplaced” my camera.

Yesterday was Truman’s 5th birthday!!! We went to Colton’s for dinner or as Truman calls it “the place where you throw peanuts on the floor.” The wait staff had Truman stand on his chair as they announced that it was his birthday. I thought he would be shy but oh no – he was THRILLED everyone was looking at him. They also gave him a HUGE ice cream shake, which he would NOT share with anyone. He had a great birthday.
I couldn't get the picture to turn...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah, he, looks a little, sideways...other than that what a handsome boy! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

He does look so handsome! I love your kids smiles! I'm glad he had a good one. I meant to call you and wish him a happy birthday for me since I didn't get a card mailed. I suck this year!