Friday, March 20, 2009

Look At Me, I'm Klein P


Can you believe it, I’m six months now! I sit up really good on my own and boy do I love that baby food - and my mommy’s milk of course. Claire and Truman are so much fun to play with however, Mr. Lion is my favorite toy to play with. I just love to eat him up!!

Mom and dad are signing papers for our lot today so we can start building our new house. Who would have thought they would build a new house just because I came into the world. I must be royalty. Anyway, dad says they are going to knock down some trees on the lot today and start digging a hole in the ground on Monday. I wonder what the hole is for?

Have a great weekend you all. I am going to help my dad cut up the trees and take them to grandma and grandpa’s house so we can build a fire in the barn next winter.

Klein

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever put his and Trumans pictures together and not know which is which? I so wouldn't have been able to tell, they look so much alike!
I'm glad you are starting the house building process. Hope is all goes well for you!

Abby said...

That Klein wow he is really good on with his computer skills! Way to start them early in the Bonnet house!

Mandy said...

your kids are really gifted, oh how funny I just read Abby's post, we were going the same direction!!! Can you tell we are sisters?

Yea, on the house! Very exciting times for you guys!!! Can't wait to go to your big open house party, hee hee!

And that Klein, such a cutie. those cheeks...just want to kiss them.

And thanks for your sweet post on my blog...I just love you! I needed that today!

Lori said...

Klein actually looks more like Claire's baby pictures than Claire. I will have to find a scanner and scan in some pictures for you to see the resemblance. Truman's cheeks were much bigger.

Yes, my kids are smart! Didn't yours play on the computer at 6 months???

Nana-Judy said...

It is hard to remember that it has been 6 months since he was born. They grow up so fast! I can see a resemblence to you as a baby/toddler in your kids. [I think you were 2 1/2 or 3 when I first saw you.] How do they campare to pictures of Patrick as a baby/toddler? That might be a fun Blog for you. If you can find a pic of each of you and scan it in. Let us guess who is who!