Monday, July 28, 2008

30 weeks and 5 days

Claire and I just got back from my doctors appointment. I gained only 1 pound in the last three weeks for a total of 17 pounds. I gained 35 - 40 pounds with the other two. I'm not sure I will gain that much this time - at least I hope not:)

My doctor said that babies head is down low and in position. Hard to believe he/she will be here in 6ish weeks. The heart rate was 135-140. Boy? Girl?

I go back to the doctor every two weeks now. I will keep you posted.

5 comments:

Abby said...

My guess is a girl!

Mandy said...

I think boy.

Anonymous said...

You girls...I bet you did that on purpose! I'm not sure what it is but I can't wait to see him/her. I'm glad you and Claire were able to spend some girl time together. We don't seem to get to do that too often. Maybe I'll take Mad shopping in the next day or so. Or get our toes done. :O)

Nana-Judy said...

Hey, August 29th is a good date for having this baby! Just kidding. I know you are getting anxious. It always seemed like the last few weeks were hard. you are always thinking: Do I have everything done? O, I just thought of ..., do I have time to get that done? I wish this baby would hurry up and get here! ETC., etc.Try to spend extra time with Claire and Truman, too. Does the baby have a little gift to give them? to say "Hi! Big Sister and Big Brother?" Kirk and Stacy had a sirt for Bostin that said "I'm the Big Brother." Maybe you have something else in mind.

Lori said...

Judy,
I have forgotten all about buying the kids a gift for baby's arrival. I know I bought Claire a baby doll when Truman was born. Ask Karen, I am getting very forgetful with this pregnancy. Thanks for the reminder!