Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Fun





We spent the weekend at Tan-Tar-A Resort. We had a fun filled two days - swimming in the outdoor pool, bowling, eating dinner with Patrick's conference, Timber Falls Indoor Water Park, feeding the fish, playing... I wasn't able to participant in some of the activities because - well, I'm having a baby. The kids had a blast and were not ready to leave. Claire asked when we could go back, I told her it would only be 365 more days. She said "great."

By the way, both kids got a strike!!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go down the slide too! Too bad you couldn't do it. :O(

Abby said...

Looks like a fun time! I like Claire's glasses too cute!

Nana-Judy said...

My goodness! Claire really looks like you at that age. Great pics!