Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Best of Both Worlds...
















On our obligatory trip to Sedalia for Thanksgiving, we noted the preceding pictures. In order to not "Pick On" anyone of the towns we are from (Sedalia usually receives the brunt of these endeavors) we published these two pictures.
Let's first focus on the sale at the cemetery. To me, this sounds like a good reason to "off" the loved one in your family that has the greatest amount of insurance lined up. Heck, on top of the insurance payout, you'll get a hell of a deal on the cremation! The icing on the cake is, you won't even have to bury them, you can dump their carbon in their cremation garden and everything turns out rosy!
If anyone goes missing on Route B, I'd investigate out of towners!
The guttering place deserves the most criticism. I consider the cemetery's attempt to drum up business, honorable. The guttering place can't make that claim. If you look close, this is a case of do what I say and not what I do. Look at the gutters on the business claiming to be a guttering business. "Half off" gutters in this case would have at least made them look like they've attempted to be good stewards of our storm water. Damn Jeffersoncitians.

M--I--Z--Z--O--U--!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Patrick...you made me laugh once I realized what was up with the last picture. What the heck is wrong with them? At least use the product you are trying to sell huh! How funny! These are good ones for Jay Leno!

Laura said...

That is great!!! I love it.