Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kiss

We started packing this weekend! We have rented two storage garages to put most of our stuff in. We are only going to be taking the essentials to the “Orchard House”. I call it the Orchard Hose because it is on Orchard St. and I just think it is a pretty cute name. It is really hard to decide what to take because we are clueless on knowing how long we are going to live there. Our basement is ¾ cleaned out. Now it is time to start working on the main floor. The “big moving day” isn’t until December 6 however, we are going to move as much as we can before then just to make it a little easier on everyone. Closing day on our house is December 12.

Packing is a lot of work with three kids. Claire decided she wanted to take a break and play “dress-up” this is what she came up with. I think she looks like she should be in the Kiss band. Klein was an extremely good baby this weekend so I was able to help out too. However, I must say Patrick did most of the work. Thanks Honey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see Klein has Mizzou bedding. Who made that for him? Very cute.