Thursday, November 20, 2008

Throwing in the Towel

I have been trying to scrapbook for the past seven years and well, I have finally given up. I am not the most creative person so putting together even one page can take me up to an hour. So, I have thrown in the towel!

I went to Target and bought a photo album for each kid. Claire has been very helpful in organizing all of the photos and putting them in the album. Claire’s is complete and we need to buy another one. Truman’s photos have been picked out but still not in the book. Klein’s is up-to-day. Now I just need to find the time to journal by each photo. Check back with me in seven more years, I should be done by then.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You lasted much longer than I did! I look at blogging as a way of scrapbooking. :-)

Anonymous said...

Me too Mandy! I was going to say the same thing. I'll leave the scrapbooking to Chris.
I love that you are letting Claire(Did you say Truman too?)join in and work on her own pictures and book. I'm too much of a do-it-yourself-er to let the kids help. I really need to get over that!