Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Crib




We put Sweet Pea's crib up this weekend! When the boys were putting the crib together I looked at it and just cried. My emotions have been all over lately, just ask Patrick. I am very thankful that I have a loving family who just humors me when I get a little out of control.

I am 36 weeks today. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is great. I gained 3 pounds in the last week thanks to my mother-in-law for sending 13, yes 13, candy bars to my house. I am ¾ of them!!! I am dilated to a 1. Only 9 more centimeters to go!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute in the crib! Great pictures! I hope you go really fast and have little to no pain!! Maybe you will have a baby tomorrow?!? I'll cross my fingers for you. Oh I can't wait to see him/her!!!

Mandy said...

I love that you're emotional! Sorry but it makes me smile. I was the exact same way each time so I can totally empathize and it brings back good memories.

The pic of Truman helping "Patrick is always" right is too cute.

Can't believe you're already dilated!

Laura said...

Lori, I am so excited for you!!
I loved the pics.
Keep us posted and keep dilating.

Abby said...

Don't you wish the men could experience the fun of your horomones all over the place? Ahhh the joys of being a woman ;)

I'll waiting to hear Sweetpea's real name ....peanolope maybe ;)

Lori said...

I can't wait to hear his/her "real name" too. We need to hurry and decide!!!!

Nana-Judy said...

Good luck, Sweetie! I'll remember you in my prayers.

Lori said...

Abby, we "men" do experience the hormones. I liken it to having to deal with a talkative or hyperactive drunk. We all know how fun it is to be the sober chauffeur dealing with so many unrealistic or "emotional" persons. At least with drunks you know it will eventually wear off. I've been on the same roller coaster for 37 weeks now.

At least the football team is good.
Patrick