Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yet Another Surprise





Oh the joys of having a boy… I was getting Klein ready for his first bath in the bathtub yesterday. I has holding my “unclothed” little guy about to put him into the bathtub and well… check out the pictures and see.

He was unsure of the bath at first and then he decided he did like it.

As Claire, Klein, and I were about to leave for gymnastics class I had to change Klein’s diaper. As I was changing him he decided that he wasn’t done with his dirty diaper. You guessed it, I got it again and it wasn’t liquid this time!

I need too start doing a better job covering up my boy!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Ha ha gotcha momma ;)

Anonymous said...

How funny! It's been awhile huh. Jacob use to always get Debbie when he was little cause she loved to have a naked baby and wouldn't change him fast enough. She also use to tell me that when Chris was little he would pee in his eyelashes and they were so long the would stick together. I have to admit...Jacob got me a lot too. I like a nakie baby bottom too. :O) Klein is so beautiful!!!

Laura said...

All I can say is... "boys" (while shakeing my head).

Mandy said...

Another reason to love little boys. They have great aim!

Nana-Judy said...

Sweet Baby Boy!
We had this obnoxious guy that used to come 'visit' us when one of our boys was an infant. He was one of those guys who don't understand the concept of 'personal space', and he was practically leaning over my shoulder when I was changing the baby. About that time the boy cut loose and got the guy right in the face! It was hilarious, but this guy was incensed that I 'let' the baby do that! I told him "Babies will do what babies do, and you should NOT have been in my way. He didn't come to visit very much after that. Thanks, SON!!