Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SURPRISE!


As I walked into Target on Monday, I got a phone call from Mandy. As soon I noticed it was her I started to panic because I forgot she was going to visit me and Klein today. She said that she was running late – therefore I had time to shop. However, when I arrived at home she was already there! How did she beat me????

Lauren was playing on the back porch so I ran inside and opened the back door for them to come in. To my surprise my other best friend, Laura was here too!!!! She drove all the way from Illinois to meet Klein!!! Wow was I ever surprised!

Thank you Mandy and Laura for visiting. I really enjoyed seeing you guys! Also, I need to say thank you to Laura’s family for making the long trip so Laura could visit with me and Klein. You all are the best!!!

Karen and Abby – I’ll see you all next week right???

4 comments:

Abby said...

Oh I so wish Lori. Hey Karen you up for a road trip ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm game!! I would love love love to come!!

Laura said...

It was so fun being there. I love your little Kline, He is such a sweetie!!

Mandy said...

I had a great time and loved Klein. He was so sweet. I will have pics tomorrow to show our visit on my blog.