Wednesday, August 20, 2008

34 weeks




Sweet Pea will be here before we know it. We started to put the crib up the other day and had to stop because our realtor called and wanted to show our house. I am so ready to take that sign out of my yard!

I have been feeling good for the most part. It is starting to get uncomfortable sitting at my desk at work for 7 hours. My belly is so big that I just can't seem to sit still for more than 30 min. at a time. However; I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori you are so cute!!! I think you were made to be pregnant. And so optimistic. When I was that pregnant I was SO SO not happy and just wanted it over with! I'm glad its almost over and I can't wait to see the little bundle of Joy!

Abby said...

Lori you should really get some vinyl letters in that baby's room that say Sweet Pea!

We were thinking of asking you to do a Featured Friend Tuesday spot but figured you are going to get REALLY busy here pretty soon. Let us know if you decide you would like to later though okay?

Laura said...

Ahhh, Lori, you are so brave, but if I looked as cute as you when I was that prego I'd have taken pics of me too.
Now I regret that I don't have any pics of me then.
I can't wait to meet the little sweet pea.