Monday, August 4, 2008

Branson Landing

Patrick and I went to Branson this past weekend, just the two of us. One last "getaway" before Sweet Pea arrives. We stayed at the Hilton at Branson Landing. This is such a nice area - shopping, dinning, the lake... We walked everywhere, I only had to rest every 20 min.:) It was SO hot and I am not used to being this active. Sweet Pea really took it out of me this weekend.

I am so glad that Patrick and I had some time to ourselves. It seems like we are always so busy that it was nice just to spend time with him.

The kids stayed with my dad and had a great time too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lori how cute are you. I haven't seen you in so long and I guess I keep forgetting how pregnant you are. I'm so glad you got some time to spend together before the baby comes!