Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Do You Believe in Ghost?


Patrick and I believe we have a ghost in our house. He has actually seen her twice – once in our master bathroom.

We were abruptly awoken at 4:00 a.m. this morning by a loud noise. Patrick got up to see what it was. There were two wine bottles lying on the kitchen floor.

We have about six wine bottle standing together on the top of our kitchen cabinets. Last night before we went to bed I noticed that there were two new bottles up there. I asked Patrick about them and he said the put them up there about six months ago – I know, I’m not very observant.

I guess our ghost was listening in on our conversation about the wine bottles and decided to knock two of them onto the floor at 4:00 a.m. Luckily they did not break, however; we do have a few dents in our hardwood floors now.

What do we do? This is not the first crazy thing that has happened in our new house.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda creepy! I wouldn't be saying anything like that to the people coming to look at your house though. :O)

Mandy said...

Hmmm, very interesting considering it is a brand new house! Maybe it is built over something? If she is not harming anyone just let it go. Good luck!

Lori said...

A few of our neighbors have also said they have a ghost in their house. The land that we live on use to be farm land and a big lake. We might have to do a little more research.

Abby said...

Do some research and get back to us FREAKY!

Abby said...

I want to hear about the other crazy things. So what does Patrick say she looks like?

Lori said...

"She" wears a white lacy flowing gown. Patrick says she doesn't want to be seen she just wants us to know she is here.

"She" also closed our garage door when Patrick and his friend were standing outside the garage taking about her.

Our neighboor said that "she" would play her TV/VCR tapes in the basement. And the list goes on.

Abby said...

I say you test it and say out loud to Patrick man I sure wish that lady would mop my floor tonight. I bet she would do a jim dandy of a job and leave your mop and bucket out to see if she takes care of it for you ;)