Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend with the Kids



The kids and I spent the past weekend together. Patrick was out of town on business and then went to the cabin at the lake to do some work. Anyway, we had a pretty low key weekend becuase I really didn't feel very good. It was nice just spending time with the kids and not having to worry about doing the house work or rushing around to go here or there. I wish more weekends were like this.


Sunday before church I realized that I had not taken any pictures of the kids in a few days, so I thought I needed to take some. However; the kids did NOT want me to operate the camera. They thought they should be able to take all of the pictures. So, the picture with me and Truman, Claire took and the picture with me and Claire, Truman took the picture. I think they did an outstanding job!


By the way, I am 32 weeks and 5 days in this picture.


I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is going good. I go back on August 25.


5 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

The kiddos did a great job taking pictures, and Mama needs to be in some of the pics with the kids, too! So you accomplished 2 things. Great! I'm glad you had an 'easy' relaxed weekend with the kids. You desrve that!

Mandy said...

The kids did great! You look cute as always!!!

Lori said...

Mandy, that is one of the shirts you bought me. Thanks!

Abby said...

Your such a pretty mommy! Claire is starting to look more like you every day!

Mandy said...

Oh that is too funny! I guess you can say I have good taste!